Next XML changes

Randy McMurchy LFS-User at mcmurchy.com
Tue May 11 15:48:36 PDT 2004

On Wednesday, May 12, 2004 at 5:06 PM, M.Canales.es wrote:

> In the next link you can find an example file of the XHTML output, that use
> also our last CSS stuff (for now). I hope that this look well in all browsers
> and we can agree with it:
>
> http://www.macana-es.com/pruebas/less.html

Some comments:

The links on the left side of the pink(?) header/footers get
all bunched up on top of the center links in MSIE 5.5 and 6.0.

Additionally, the W3C XHTML icon appears to have focus (blue box
around it, whereas the CSS icon does not in both flavors of IE,
MS Netscape 7.1 and Linux Mozilla-1.6.

In all browsers, there appears to be a small underscore between
the W3C icons. And the CSS icon does not validate the CSS, it
only takes you to the validator. The XHTML icon actually validates.

In all browsers, the center link in the pink(?) header/footers
seems just a hair off-center to the right.

In Mozilla 1.6 on Linux, the description of the links in the
bottom footer are outside the pink(?) box (below the box).

In Opera-7.11 on MS, the links on the left of the pink(?) box are
indented the same amount as the text of the "Short Descriptions"

In MSIE 5.5 the link description in the pink(?) box is outside the
box to the right.

In Konqueror on Linux, it's perfect! (except for the underscore)

--
Randy