Next XML changes

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 11 18:20:21 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans said the following on 12-05-2004 02:49:

> I've made some stylistic/typographic changes in the CSS to better

Forgot to mention: now that I've worked with the CSS and markup a bit,
I'd like to see the identification and seperation of page sections
improved. The page setup is something like this:
[sect1]
  Package
  [sect2]
  Installation
  [/sect2]
  [sect2]
  Content
  [/sect2]
[/sect1]

This means that there is no way to style the "Installation of X" section
differently from the "Contents of X" section, since they use the same
class. It also means that I can't give sect2 a smaller margin then
sect1, because sect2 is encapsulated within sect1. So, I would like to
ask for the following: each section is encapsulated in a unique div,
preferably with a nice name. Eg:

[div main]
[div id=generic]
Package foo does bar
[/div]

[div id=install]
Installation of foo
[/div]

[div id=content]
Content of foo
[/div]
[/div]

Is this possible in a future version? Thanks,

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans