Next XML changes

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 12 16:38:21 PDT 2004

M.Canales.es said the following on 12-05-2004 21:16:

> El Mié 12 May 2004 02:49, Jeroen Coumans escribió:
>

>>I've made some stylistic/typographic changes in the CSS to better
>>highlight important sections, seperate commands and communicate visually
>>through font size. I've tried to use minimal functional coloring for
>>improving readability and legibility. Feel free to incorporate these
>>changes completely!
>

> Look pretty, but excesive amount of grey, IMHO. Why not use for the top and
> boottom links the sames colours that we have in the web pages?

I've tried to use grey to seperate navigation from content; I can reduce
it a bit although there are only two shades. The link colors are exactly
the same as on the website. I've used font sizing and bolding to
distinguish headers and text. Compared to the current version, I think
it dramatically improves readability. The pages are also more dynamic
and a visual hierarchy is more effectively communicated.

BTW I put a copy online at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/less.html so others can view it
more easily too. Probably too late for 5.1 though...

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans