My plans

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Thu May 13 03:54:36 PDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Sébastien Maerten wrote:

> Jeremy Utley wrote:
>
> > the only real lack in testing is that we don't have non-x86
> > arch's to test on yet.
>
> Hey, what are you talking about? :(
>
> Ryan is heavily testing on funny (read: I don't know what) hardware, and
> Ken and I are testing on ppc. Plus other people do it: there's been a
> recent (<2 months) hint about crosscompiling from macosx.

 We're talking about 6.0 here, aren't we ?  My main ppc box uses a
non-merged kernel and at the moment I see no sign of a 2.6 version
appearing.  My iBook has space / battery / time issues for testing, and
it looks as if at best I'll be able to build exactly one test system on
it _after_ I've repartitioned.  So, I won't be able to contribute much
to the 6.0 testing.

> I've already said it: clearly ask for what you want to be tested, and I
> will. ;)
>
> Keep the book(s) going on, I will keep testing on apple-ppc.

Good luck!

Ken