Next XML changes

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 13 04:49:11 PDT 2004

Jochen Schroeder said the following on 13-05-2004 12:18:
> a few comments though. The font size of the navigational links are
> exceptionaly small compared to all other fonts, looks weird IMO. I don't

You're right; fixed now.

> like the brownish background colour for the commands, it looks ugly
> IMHO. But that is probably personal preference.

I've made it a lot more subtle in this version:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/less2.html

I also use some of the website colors here. I don't wish to completely
implement the website's stylesheet, since it is likely to change when we
go Wiki-style, and they have completely different goals.

Oh, I also adjusted the markup in this version to the different sections
we discussed (wrap; package; installation; content; /wrap) and used it
to hook the borders for different sections and use slightly different
backgrounds for the sections.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans