Attitude on the LFS lists.

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Fri May 14 20:52:51 PDT 2004

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 05:08:13AM +0200, Ronald Hummelink wrote:

> THERE HAS TO BE PUT A STOP ON THIS!

How? Shut down the news gateway? Require 2 forms of ID to subscribe? I'm
not going to defend that guy, but he was reacting to a dev who was over
reacting. None of us smell like roses here, so let's be honest about it.
We all have our bad days when we get riled up too easily.

> If you don't like someone, count to 10, hit the delete button, don't
> yell.

Did you count before yelling in the direction of the list manager above?
:)

--
Archaic

The IRS has become morally corrupted by the enormous power which we in
Congress have unwisely entrusted to it. Too often it acts like a Gestapo
preying upon defenseless citizens.

- Senator Edward V. Long