Moving features from HEAD to testing

Miguel Bazdresch lfs-01 at thewizardstower.org
Sat May 15 05:53:36 PDT 2004

* Jeremy Huntwork <jeremy at jenacon.net> [2004-05-15 14:23]:
> On Saturday 15 May 2004 07:33 am, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> > As mentioned before we'll
> > never achieve 100% consensus, and as yet we don't have a policy
> > outlining what % consensus is required to carry a change forward.
>
> Of course, as you
> mentioned you will also have to decide what % consensus is enough to
> adopt or reject a proposal.

I would suggest we don't need any consensus. The discussion should be
about the technical merits of the proposed feature and how it fits in
with LFS's goals, and then, when the time limit expires, our benevolent
dictator (or maybe the editorial team) makes a decision.

I don't believe in democracy for resolving technical problems.

--
Miguel Bazdresch
http://thewizardstower.org/