Attitude on the LFS lists.

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 15 08:28:45 PDT 2004

Ronald Hummelink wrote:

>It is becoming more and more frequent: developers on these lists get
>flamed off, called names and what not things you don't even wish your
>enemies.

One post from an AC (well actually not so AC since most of the dev guys
do know who he is) and you deduce that it has become more frequent?

>As of today some guy appears posting anonymously trough the news gateway
>and rudely tells off a dev. It appears even as if this guy knows the
>community much much better then the posting history seems to indicate;
>Like if he comes here to piss off devs personally!
>
>THERE HAS TO BE PUT A STOP ON THIS!
>
>Unless there is a way found to help our devs against this, this will
>cause we loose them.

I know of no developers who quit because they were flamed by some
anyonymous guy!

>If you don't like someone, count to 10, hit the delete button, don't
>yell.

Exactly what you could have done ;-) Why would you expect an AC, whose
only job is to "piss of devs", to heed the advice?

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar/