Another personal attack???

dalriada at indy.net dalriada at indy.net
Sat May 15 11:45:34 PDT 2004

Intentional Top Post:
You, you, you... that's a personal attack.  Can't you all just stop?
Perhaps a perception makes something untrue for one but is it fair to call
a person a liar because of that perception?  The emotional reactions people
have to these attacks drains their energy and destroys a piece of their
soul.  I would like to see these flames stop immediately or the lists
moderated.  And, yes, I would be willing to moderate.  If *you* have a
personal issue with someone, as *your* email implies, why don't you take it
off the lists?

Karen McGuiness