Another personal attack???

Stuart Harris - Chief Systems Engineer stuart at intermedia.com.sg
Sat May 15 11:58:20 PDT 2004

I totally agree, this list is high traffic as it is.. Without people adding
crap to it.

 I'm sure the big boss man would be willing to set up
little-kids at linuxfromscratch.org for you to all argue to your hearts
content.

So how about you all grow up, act mature and take the argument private and
leave the rest of us alone?