console script broken in lfs-bootscripts 2.1.0

Alexander E. Patrakov see at the.sig
Sun May 16 04:05:34 PDT 2004

Nathan Coulson wrote:
> and if I can ever find that example /etc/sysconfig/console from lfs-book
> [I lost my local archives], I want to include that as well.  [at the
> moment it is not installed by default anyway]
Pasting below (yes, all lines are commented out):

# Begin /etc/sysconfig/console
# Uncomment the section corresponding to your country

# English-speaking users don't need this file at all, except when they
# use framebuffer console.
# For framebuffer users whose native language is English:
#
# FONT="default8x16"

# Belarussian users need to download additional fonts (TODO)

# Belgium, with Euro character (information from Belgian-HOWTO)
#
# KEYMAP="be-latin1"
# KEYMAP_CORRECTIONS="euro"
# FONT="lat9-16 -u iso01"

# Chinese is not supported by LFS and needs special tools

# Latvian users need to download additional files from
# http://linux.ma-1.lv/ll10nt/Latvian-HOWTO/files/konsole-files.tar.gz

# Russia, one of many variants actually used
# See the book for the contents of /etc/kbd/bs-sends-del
#
# KEYMAP="ru-ms"
# KEYMAP_CORRECTIONS="/etc/kbd/bs-sends-del"
# FONT="cp866-8x16 -m koi2alt"

# Spain, with Euro character (information from
# http://www.linuxforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14590),
#
# KEYMAP="es"
# KEYMAP_CORRECTIONS="euro"
# FONT="lat9-16 -u iso01"

# End /etc/sysconfig/console

--
Alexander E. Patrakov
To get my address: echo '0!42!+/6 at 5-3.535.25' | tr [!-:] [a-z] | tr n .