[RFC] Proposal to change the structure of the website view/download areas and handling of "testing" releases

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon May 17 14:24:34 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 02:10:28PM -0500, Archaic wrote:

> I see your point and cede to its validity. :)

I just changed my mind. I had need to look at something real quick and
there wasn't a BLFS book on the web. This sucks!!

Jeroen, please revert!

--
Archaic

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the
law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes
at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim - when he
defends himself -- as a criminal.

- Frederic Bastiat, "The Law"