Next XML changes

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 17 15:42:12 PDT 2004

Archaic said the following on 17-05-2004 20:34:

> You say you can't speak for me, but this is *exactly* my POV. :) Let the
> people choose what they want their dafualt to be by sticking with
> generics in the code.

I really think that font type is a very different issue from font size.
That said, I consider both your reports valid with good arguments but I
also think you're a minority. Perhaps a poll will solve it, although it
has no priority right now.

Oh, feel free to remind me if I "forget" to hold a poll :-)

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans