LFS-5.1-pre2 glibc

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon May 17 22:42:16 PDT 2004

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 09:28:58AM +1000, Peter Edwards wrote:

> who the hell are you??? you don't even use your real name when posting???

Nope. Haven't for years. Personal decision. I let my contributions speak
for themselves.

If you would like to take this conversation off-list, I'd be happy to
oblige. Of course, I won't be able to reply if you keep hiding you email
address. :)

--
Archaic

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and
as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."

- Thomas Jefferson, Letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787