modprobe usbcore in bootscripts

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue May 18 07:49:33 PDT 2004

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 07:29:27AM -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> then move on. If the user wants to configure their system in this (IMHO)
> sub-optimal and illogical way then they will have to deal with the
> consequences.

Very well put. :)

BTW, I'm the unknown referrant. :)

--
Archaic

When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the
checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal
and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

- Thomas Jefferson, 1821