Next XML changes

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 18 08:12:43 PDT 2004

Archaic said the following on 18-05-2004 16:56:
> On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 04:40:43PM +0200, Jochen Schroeder wrote:
>
>>Seriously, the problem with this page is, the fonts don't match each
>>other.
>
> Well, we are using multiple fonts for the express reason of separating
> different aspects. Seems to work well. :)

The font families don't match each other, thus, their base size is
different. At least with the default browser setup. This causes the size
differences. Setting the text and monospace fonts to the same family
solves it. Different font types, same family. Much better for
consistency and readability.

>>And I can't just increase font size, because that will increase all
>>fonts.
>
> Huh? You can increase font size on just one font. Since I'm sure you
> know this, I must not be understanding you.

No, only if you change your browsers' font settings, which is not
related to font size controls such as CTRL+/CTRL- in Mozilla. The latter
is much easier then the former.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans