Next XML changes

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 18 09:33:31 PDT 2004

Bruce Dubbs said the following on 18-05-2004 18:06:
> pages.  In any case, how many lines of text do you see on your system
> using your setup?

Comparing the default unstable less with less5.html, I count 22 lines
with the first and 18 lines with the latter. Both are maximized
horizontally & vertical, at font size 12px and 1024x786 resolution.

But what's the point of counting lines per screen? It's different for
everybody. I know my version takes up more vertical space, but it also
adds clear visually defined sections. Comparing a page optimized for
readability with a page optimized for information output is like
comparing apple & windows.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans