5.1 patches

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 20 10:25:25 PDT 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004 06:18:06 +0100
Marcus Furlong <furlongm at hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 19 May 2004 22:47, Matthew Burgess wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 19 May 2004 22:36:12 +0100
> > Marcus Furlong <furlongm at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> No chance of a 5.1.1 release to fix all the little things?
> >
> > Our emails must've crossed :)
>
> Cool.
>
> Not sure it's been brought up already, but is it possible to get the
> XML and TXT tarballs back for this release?

The XML tarball is a no-brainer so will be included.  There's several
ways of generating the TXT output, so I'll have to do some
investigation as to what appears to be the better option.  I can
therefore say, with some degree of confidence, that a TXT
tarball will be available - the only variable is the quality of
it's formatting.

Cheers,

Matt.