Layout and design of the book

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Fri May 21 19:45:16 PDT 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 10:24 pm, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> I was going to mention that about disabling the stylesheet... :-)
> The look is visually pleasing, clean, easy to read, but I don't think
> the commands should be red, or in a sans typeface.  Shouldn't the
> font for the commands look as similar to a classic console face as
> possible? Courier, etc?

Er, sorry, realizing that you said in the second version, the typestyles
are chosen as follows: "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Luxi Mono", "Lucida
Console", "Courier New", courier, monospace.
So you have courier and similar fonts for the commands... But the
Bistream Vera Sans Mono shoulden't be in the list, IMHO, let alone the
first choice.  It's a nice font, but it's still more of a display font,
not really representative of console commands.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net