The PollBookFontTypes poll was broken, fixed now (was: Layout and design of the book)

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 23 08:56:21 PDT 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 21:23, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been working on improving the layout and design of the HTML version
> of the book, together with Manuel. We have changes in the pipeline which
> will improve the semantics of the webpages and allow it to be styled
> much more efficiently with CSS.
>
> Community feedback has been great so far, but there is one aspect on
> which we haven't reached consensus yet. I'm holding a poll on the test
> site to track the thoughts of the community:
> http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/twiki/bin/view/LFS/PollBookFontTypes
>
> I'd like to invite everyone who has an opinion on the use of font types
> for the book to review both options
> (http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/glibc.html and
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/glibc2.html) and choose one of
> them.

Hi Jeroen,

Sorry for warning you lately, I've had problems with my connection and only
now I back fully online.

When you created the above poll, you forgot to setup the proper permissions so
some people had problems to vote. I've fixed that (with the "TestUser"
account, to differentiate from my own vote) and reconstructed the vote
database so the votes that weren't show (but were recorded) are now counted.

Sorry for any trouble it caused :/
--
Anderson Lizardo
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org