HTML output: colors, fonts & spacing

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 25 14:00:00 PDT 2004

M.Canales.es said the following on 25-05-2004 22:01:

>  http://www.macana-es.com/pruebas/test-book7

I'm caving in on the font-type thing. Not a lot of people have voted,
but the opinion of those against it are sufficiently strong that I don't
want to antagonize them. But remember; I will revert this as soon as the
first complaints start pooring in about ugly fonts! :-)
(although we can always say: set a good default font)

So you're going to implement the necessary changes for the [important]
and similar sections? Just a div around them and an [em] or [strong] for
paragraph should be all the markup that's needed; the images should be
in the CSS.

As far as I'm concerned, we just need to reach agreement on the command
background color (pre.screen). I'd like a warm color which doesn't
interfere with the warnings (which should be orange - red, darker for
more important). We should also take into account that we can't please
*everyone*; someone will hate the color. What matters is that the color
fits with the rest, and is subtle enough to not get in the way.

Manuel, what do you think about background-color: #fff9d9; border: 1px
solid #ddd0b0; ?

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans