links suggestions

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 25 22:42:03 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 26-05-2004 00:18:

> The ul and li tags that are there currently are the problem.

Yeah, but using tables would be a major step-back (read the archives
about the XML changes, use of semantic tags, seperating markup &
presentation). The CSS is for presentation, the markup (XHTML) is for
structure. So, we should adjust the CSS if the presentation is not correct.
It's a technicality, btw. Just a matter of testing some CSS variances
with all major browsers. We have enough time before this will show up in
stable to test and fix the CSS code.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans