HTML output: colors, fonts & spacing

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Wed May 26 11:18:07 PDT 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Nick Fotopoulos wrote:

> <snip>
> On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 19:23 +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
> >
> > El Mié 26 May 2004 18:14, Jochen Schroeder escribió:
> >
> > > 1. The small bit of white background between the grey background of the
> > > package name and the package description is slightly irritating IMO, why
> > > not just connect the grey areas?
> >
> > What browser? I see it connected in IE, Konqueror 3.0 & 3.1 and in a
> > one-year-old Mozilla.
>
> I see it the same way Jochen with Mozilla (~2 week old CVS build)
>
> Nick

 Just tried it in konqueror-3.2.2 and firefox-0.8.  The rendering is
similar in each of them, although the background colours might be
marginally different.  The white is perhaps marginally more obvious in
firefox, but it is definitely there in each of them (although trying to
identify the exact point where the box ends is difficult, the initial
impression is that it fades away!).  Its size also varies as you change
the size of the text.

Ken