HTML output: colors, fonts & spacing

Nick Fotopoulos weasel at beyondnormal.org
Wed May 26 11:38:22 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 20:15 +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:

> El Mié 26 May 2004 19:49, Nick Fotopoulos escribió:
>
> > I see it the same way Jochen with Mozilla (~2 week old CVS build)
>
> Try this now, please:
>
> http:/www.macana-es.com/pruebas/test-book8
>
> - --
> Manuel Canales Esparcia

Renders the same as test-book7, except that the "Prev" and "Next" links
have extra padding on the inner most box (the darker section) of the
header and footer...

The individual package pages themselves still have the gaps of white
space between the heading and package summary, and then the contents and
footer sections.  I see the white space with both IE on W2K, and on
Firefox (~2 week old CVS)...

Nick