HTML output: colors, fonts & spacing

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 26 12:08:20 PDT 2004

El Mié 26 May 2004 20:38 Nick Fotopoulos escrbió:

> Renders the same as test-book7, except that the "Prev" and "Next" links
> have extra padding on the inner most box (the darker section) of the
> header and footer...

Yes, this is needed to try to put the Next links insided the dark box in IE6-NT

> The individual package pages themselves still have the gaps of white
> space between the heading and package summary, and then the contents and
> footer sections.  I see the white space with both IE on W2K, and on
> Firefox (~2 week old CVS)...

Another margin/padding issue with some browsers. We need more extra blank
space to solve this :-/

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/