HTML output: colors, fonts & spacing

Jochen Schroeder jschrod at uni-muenster.de
Thu May 27 02:50:41 PDT 2004

M.Canales.es wrote:

> El Mié 26 May 2004 18:14, Jochen Schroeder escribió:
>

>>1. The small bit of white background between the grey background of the
>>package name and the package description is slightly irritating IMO, why
>>not just connect the grey areas?
>

> What browser? I see it connected in IE, Konqueror 3.0 & 3.1 and in a
> one-year-old Mozilla.

Mozilla-1.6

>>2. The bg colour used for the important note does not stick out enough,
>>I liked that in Jeroen's version a lot better.
>

> We need a different bg for each admon type, but first is needed adapt the
> markup to do it. The now markup is now ready, but not commint yet.
>

>>3. The names of the binaries in the short descriptions are too small
>>compared to the rest of the text, IMO they should look like the
>>"Installed programs:" just above.
>

> This is an issue with the monospaced font size that you have selected in your
> browser.

Sorry, let me clarify what I mean. IMO the enumeration should not use
the same fonts as the commands, which I find fine btw. I think the same
font as for the rest of the contents section should be used.

Cheers
Jochen

--
An honest politician is one who, once he's bought, stays bought.
- Mark Twain