IMPORTANT -- check your settings on this list

Gintautas Miliauskas gmlists at centras.lt
Fri May 28 11:55:06 PDT 2004

Hi,

>I ended up having to run "strings" on the binary file to get a list of
>email addresses but I have no way of knowing which of those were digest
>or normal users, or recently unsubscribed (there are binary status marks
>in the pickle file that would tell me, but to figure that out would take
>me hours that I don't have).

Perhaps it might be of interest that apparently you have restored pretty
old subscriptions. I had unsubscribed at least a year ago, perhaps more.
I just logged into my old mailbox which I check once a month and found it bursting over the top. Brought back nice memories about you LFS guys.
It's just that now I've decided that I'd rather spend time on other
things than constantly tweaking my system, you know, work and stuff :)
so I've moved to Debian and been happy ever since (no flaming please).
Good luck with LFS!

--
Gintautas Miliauskas
<gintas AT akl DOT lt>