HTML output: colors, fonts & spacing

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 24 11:54:10 PDT 2004

M.Canales.es wrote:

> El Lun 24 May 2004 20:22 M.Canales.es escrbió:
>
> Sorry, missing the serial number...
>
> http://www.macana-es.com/pruebas/test-book6

That is better, but not quite.  The left margin is ok, but the right
margin is off.  The colored block looks fine, it is the words don't stay
inside the box.  If you are going to have to break other browsers to get
stupid IE to work, then I would quit.  We should just make a note (BIG)
that mentions what browsers are supported.  Here is a screen shot.