Translation and XML problem in chapter6

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 1 10:33:22 PDT 2004

M.Canales.es wrote:

> El Vie 01 Oct 2004 17:53, Thomas Reitelbach escribió:
>

>>please someone have a look at chapter06/texinfo.xml, there is one line like
>>this:
>>"{emphasis}Delete{/emphasis} key on the keyboard:</para>."
>

> The XML validation is broken also in two others files: chapter06/devices.xml
> and chapter07/udev.xml.

*sigh* - That's twice in as many days.  It's really time for some kind
of server-side hook/script to stop such commits from being made if even
experienced editors can't be relied upon to do a 'make validate' or
'make' *before* commiting their local changes!  Unfortunately now that
the testing branch is frozen, we'll just have to wait for Gerard to make
the necessary changes.

Regards,

Matt.