Trouble with x86_64 and LFS

ben dayan ben.dayan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 17:30:09 PDT 2004

Hey Andy,
I'm trying to install the LFS according to the notes on your site and
I ran into a little problem:
when installing bash it seems it was linked against libtermcap instead
of libncurses.  Going through the archives I noticed you had the same
problem and I was wondering if you found the cause of it (maybe
something broken with one of the patches on your site...) and what was
your final solution for this issue?

Thanks,
Ben.