Printed book ready

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 6 16:05:24 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

The testing branch now contains the last edits and layout changes. This
marks the end of the process and it's ready to be published. This means
LFS-6.0 is ready, too.

Before the official release takes place we'll wait a bit for the
printing process to be on its way so we know for certain it isn't going
to be delayed on their end.

The PDF file I have here local is final and it contains the "6.0"
version already, although SVN won't yet until we can release it online
as well.

We're finally getting there. There is light at the end of the tunnel.