Printed book ready

Guillaume Cocatre-Zilgien skamp at skamp.net
Thu Oct 7 00:52:27 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 17:05 -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> The testing branch now contains the last edits and layout changes. This
> marks the end of the process and it's ready to be published. This means
> LFS-6.0 is ready, too.

I'm starting a new job on monday (october 10th), and I'll be working on
my laptop. I will install LFS on it this week-end. All I would like to
know, is if every package and patch is available for LFS-6.0-
testing-20041003 (which is the final version, right?).

--
Guillaume Cocatre-Zilgien
http://skamp.net/