i18n on the Boot CD

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 8 14:11:05 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 12:47 +0200, Thomas Reitelbach wrote:
> On Fr, 8.10.2004, 05:44, Anderson Lizardo sagte:
> > On Monday 04 October 2004 11:11, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> >> Therefore, Alexander is going to be making a translated version of the
> >> README in Russian, README.ru.  I'd like to ask that any other
> >> translators that are available for various languages help by downloading
> >> the README file, translating it, and returning it to me with the
> >> appropriate two letter abbreviation of the language as a suffix.
> >
> > Attached the Brazilian Portuguese translation (a bit late :-).
>
> If it's not already too late i'd like to translate the README to german
> today.
> Unfortunately i cannot download the original README, can someone please
> provide me with the english README? I have no problem receiving it
> multiple times in my inbox ;-)
>
> thanks in advance...
> Thomas

Thomsas,

Thank you for the help you offer and many apologies for my slow
response.  My internet connection was down all day today due to some
error with my ISP.

Actually, Tobias Gasser has already provided a German translation of the
README.  You may want to take a look at it here:

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2004-October/049284.html

If you spot any errors or feel that it could be improved, feel free to
adjust it, but do so on the lfs-dev list so Tobias can speak up if he
has an objection.

Thanks again Thomas,

--
Jeremy Huntwork