Printed book ready

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Sun Oct 10 23:45:15 PDT 2004

On Sunday 10 October 2004 16:49, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 11:23, M.Canales.es wrote:
> > I think that we can create now the branch/6.0/ repository to keep the
> > current
>
> Not a bad idea. I've made the branch and will make some final edits
> there like the patches-root entity change and things like that and
> render the to-be printed LFS book from that branch and send it off
> today.

Hm, i've been a little confused...
In the past the stable branches were called "b5_0" or "b5_1". So without
knowing better i checked out "b6_0". Well, there is such branch, but it is
completely outdated from may 2004.
Now i figured that the name of the current release-branch is "6.0". Is this
old b6_0 an error or is this on purpose? It could lead to confusion... (at
least it did for me *g*) so i would suggest to remove it from svn.

Bye,
Thomas

--
Just because the message may never be received does not mean it is
not worth sending.