ppc cd available

Nick Perkins nick at injectedreality.com
Mon Oct 18 04:43:05 PDT 2004

Should you require any web-dev work, let me know.

Just a hobbiest, but perhaps I can be of assistance...

"Jeremy Huntwork" <jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
news:1098064444.5008.20.camel at plexi.jenacon.net...
On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 22:08 +1000, Nick Perkins wrote:
> Perhaps, and especially if this CD is going to have some form of
"Official"
> status, it would be prudent to either
>
> a) use the lfs bugzilla to record bugs/issues in regards to the CD; or
> b) run a seperate bugzilla/info database on another site.
>
> (I don't know much about how the background to the LFS project works, so I
> may be missing something)
>
> And if you want to go a step further, you could always go with a
> 'lfs-livecd' mailing list ;)

Well, as I mentioned in my reply to Sébastien, I definitely need to at
least get some documentation going.  If the community wants to get more
involved in helping me, and they really want to see the live-cd take off
to that kind of level, some of your suggestions could be good ones.
But, obviously there needs to be more input from the community on this
first.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net