LFS on TLDP

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 25 16:09:35 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 12:54, Uli Fahrenberg wrote:
> Reaching Gerard is sometimes difficult :-), but otherwise changing the

Not so difficult as you may think. I do read all you guys' stuff :) I
just don't always reply to it (and it's urgent I always check my
personal email all the time of course).

I'll give this matter some thought and figure out what it means from a
legal point of view, but I think that because it has my name on it, i
get to do whatever I want without having to go through things like
asking people permission to make license changes.