LFS on TLDP

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 26 13:17:33 PDT 2004

El Mar 26 Oct 2004 21:02 Matthew Burgess escrbió:

> manifesto.html was last updated on 2003-07-24, the LDP Author's guide on
>    2004-07-14.  Note in particular from
> http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/html/index.html:
>
> "Revision 4.1 2004-01-27      Revised by: ejh
> Updated the license requirements and added them to the table of contents
> (moved them out of the sub-section).".

>From http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/html/doc-licensing.html :

"In order for a document to be accepted by the LDP, it must be licensed and
conform to the "LICENSE REQUIREMENTS" section of the LDP Manifesto
located at http://www.tldp.org/manifesto.html."

I.e, the Manifiesto is the authoritative document about acepted licenses.

> Is anyone here involved with the LDP (not necessarily in an LFS role)?

I was working in TLDP-ES (formed know as LuCAS) until start the XML/XSL work
here, but that division is very liberal about licenses and contents ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/