LFS 6.0 Book CD

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 2 18:14:51 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 22:16 -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> SVN BLFS....
>
> There's really no other choice. And I'm working my way through
> the book just as fast as I can, trying to hit what I think are
> the most important packages. I've confirmed a good build on 212
> of 339 packages (a couple of packages of the 212 have some
> questions about functionality).

Ok, Randy that is good to know - likely answers my questions on the Bash
startup files as well :).

I do need to know, though, if I can take current svn blfs-bootscripts
and use them w/ iproute2.  Would like to set up a dhcp client on the cd.
If those aren't sufficient, can I get some "official" help in setting up
a bootscript for a dhcp client to work with lfs 6.0?  I could probably
hack my way through it, but I'm sure you guys could do it better.  DJ?
A little help?

Thanks,

--
Jeremy Huntwork