Unlisted book changes

Justin Knierim j.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 08:56:28 PDT 2004

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 07:41:18 -0700, Kevin P. Fleming
> I'm reviewing the unstable book changes since rev 4063 so I can update
> the ALFS profile. I've found two changes that are not reflected in the
> book's ChangeLog:
>
> 1) texinfo segfault patch addition
>
> 2) iproute2 upgrade to 040831 and removal of manpages patch

I found them also when upgrading the ftp rsync mirror.  I usually go
by what is listed in the packages and patches folder, since this is
usually more accurate.  Sometimes changes are not reflected in the
changelog.

--
Justin R. Knierim
j.knierim <at> gmail <dot> com