Unstable still on linux-libc-headers-2.6.8.0

Justin Knierim j.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:47:55 PDT 2004

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:38:43 -0700, Kevin P. Fleming
> Since Manuel (and the BLFS team) have succeeded in producing XSL
> stylesheets that make scripts to check these things, it might be
> interesting to produce one that verifies the package/patch list in the
> book against all of the known package mirrors, and then emails lfs-admin
> if something is awry.

That sounds good.  I would like to get an email with the package name,
each time a patch or package is changed.  To check all the mirrors for
the packages would also be interesting, but sounds more difficult.  ;)
 That would make my life a whole lot easier.  ;)  But at the moment, I
know everyone is busy getting the testing book out, so I will see what
we can do when everyone is free again.

--
Justin R. Knierim
j.knierim <at> gmail <dot> com