Chapter 6 LFS6 Testing - typo?

!zealot nobody at nowhere.com
Mon Sep 6 20:33:23 PDT 2004

Uh...not sure whether if it IS a typo but under "Mounting Virtual
Kernel File Systems" shouln't the sentance:

  "Various file systems exported by the kernel...."

be:

  "Various file systems expected by the kernel...."

If my understanding is correct the kernel does not export any file
systems at all. So I guessed that the word "expected" is the
correct one for this sentance. Ignore this post if I am wrong
(English is not my native tongue!)

--
I am nobody . . . certainly no one you wish to know :-)
All e-mail replies will be relayed to my tame 'black hole'