Some proposals for descriptions of packages

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 9 17:02:54 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 14:47, Gueven Bay wrote:
> I promised to write some proposals for descriptions of the installed software.
> Here it is. For one: I apologize for this long text. Then: I know that I didn't
> write descriptions for all packages but I first want to know what your opinion
> is and how you want to have the descriptions. I am already on the work for the
> other descriptions.

I haven't been able to read it in detail but what I did read looks very
good to me. I won't be able to include any of this in the upcoming
LFS-6.0 version because there's not enough time to edit it all and
associated things. But it can for sure be included in the next release
after 6.0. I'll provide more comments soon.