Layout issues

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 9 17:05:01 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 11:15, M.Canales.es wrote:
> please, remove it after render the final PDF book and before create the final
> XML tarball. I don't want that tags in a official sources realease.

Understood and I'm okay with that.

> > That sounds like a good plan. Go ahead and implement something like it.
>
> A "proff off concepts"? Will be ready in some hours.

"Proof of concept" and great that you can get it done so quickly.

I really appreciate your hard and prompt work with regards to these
stylesheet changes. It has been an enormous help.

> The other mentioned issues are solved, I think. I see that this reply was
> redacted the day 4, but not posted until now.

I saw your emails yes. This email you just replied to got held for
moderation and I forgot to manually approve it which I did this morning
when I noticed it was still there.