Text removed between LFS 5.1 and Testing

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 10 10:20:34 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 20:49 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 18:25 -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> >
> > I think we can still do it. I'm still waiting on the section regarding
> > the bootcd explanation so I can take both pieces, edit them and put them
> > into the book.
>
> Sorry for the delay on this one.  I'm finalizing the build and trying to
> see what room is left for a few final packages.  I'll have something for
> you hopefully by tomorrow.

Ok. Things are progressing here. I can see the light!! I should have
something written tonight.  Just one question:

Is it possible to get a copy of current testing in html format with a
proper 6.0 header/title?  One that doesn't say Version 6.0-testing-
20040903, etc.  Actually whatever will match the printed book will be
great.  Just want to make the version on the cd a *proper* version.
Doesn't seem right to have it say 'testing'

Just a thought.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net