LFS 6.0 BootCD - A call for testers

Andrei Oprisan aioprisan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:01:36 PDT 2004

hi!

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:33:32 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork
<jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> [snip]
> Enjoy! And please let me know what you think, I'm sure there will be a
> few changes (hopefully minor!) before the final release.
>
> [snip]

I'm downloading right now, will test it on my duron machine tomorrow.
the mirrors are really fast, I'm impressed :) (I'm getting the iso at
220kb/s)

if it's not too much to ask, could you please add mc (midnight
commander, a norton commander clone) to the final cd? it would really
help navigate a bit faster sometimes (instead of cd ../; ls; cd $dir;
ls; cd $dir2/$dir3, you can move the arrows up and down and enter or
leave folders, can view files, edit them, connect to ftp server etc.)

what do you guys think?

peace,
Andrei Oprisan

--
You have just recieved an Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't
have computers, it is based on the honor system. Please delete all the