Bug Found, 6.0-testing-20040910

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 13 12:23:56 PDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:16:46 -0600

> On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 12:27, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> > Does that mean that we'll have to ship with a vulnerable zlib (bug
> > )? If so I think the least we can do is put a prominent warning in
> > the
> > book.
>
> Let me put it this way. The book won't be delayed if packages are
> changed now. The patch can be added but there isn't going to be
> additional testing.

In which case can I ask that _you_ put the necessary changes into your
working copy, which I assume is the only up to date one around.  I'm jus
t thinking it'll save you getting any conflicts on your next commit
is all.  The patch _seems_ sane enough, and has been applied by both
gentoo & debian at least.

Thanks,

Matt.