Manuel -- outstanding layout issues

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 13 16:10:53 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 17:07, M.Canales.es wrote:
> That is for that I said some days ago that the addition of the {beginpage/} tags
> shuold be the last thing to do. A font size change, a command change, a patch
> addition, an URL split, etc, could affect where a {beginpage/} must be added.

Well when I made the changes it was supposed to be the last thing.
Issues just keep coming whenever I think we're done :)

But now that patches are going to be added and URLs have to be changed I
guess I'll redo all those beginpage tags again.

Manuel, don't worry about doing this yourself, I'll take care of it
because I have to approve the layout anyway so I will work on it. I'll
leave the beginpage tags where they are and will adjust them when these
other things are taken care of. Hopefully that will be the end of it.