LFS 6.0 BootCD - A call for testers

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 13 16:56:08 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 18:00 -0500, DJ Lucas wrote:
> Okay...nALFS build went perfect!  Not one single hickup.  I've not
> tested a cifs share yet, and was having probs with nfs, but I think that
> is a problem with my nfs setup.

Client or server?  I think I may not have enabled nfs server support in
the kernel (wasn't intending to put in on the cd, but since the nfs
tools build the server, too, I thought might as well).

I'll be checking the kernel config again for nfs & the SATA, USB options
Manuel asked about too.

> So all is definately well with what
> I've seen so far.  Excellent work!

*blush* Thanks :)