LFS 6.0 BootCD - A call for testers

Shane Shields shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr
Thu Sep 16 08:01:16 PDT 2004

I just downloaded and burnt the cd. First impression. Slick! When
starting up X it wanted to overdrive my monitor, ie I couldn't see
anything. This is on a HP dx2000mt with a hp 7500 17" monitor. Will look
some more when I get home tonight.

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source