Bootscript Updates

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:33:32 PDT 2004

BTW, a new version has been released, [all this one does different, is
reverse the order interfaces are brought down.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~nathan/lfs-bootscripts/lfs-bootscripts-20040916.tar.bz2

I want to veirfy the new function file works perfectly before adding
on logging capabilities, or converting the other scripts to use
boot_mesg instead of echo, and can use some help.  I need a simple C
program to fake a daemon.

It should write it's PID# to /var/run/test.pid, then go into the
background doing while(1) {sleep();}  Would be neat if it can print
out what signals it receives as well (;  [and option to ignore the
stop signal]

--
Nathan Coulson (conathan)
------